This Pre-Calculus course is ideal for students from 8th to 11th grade who have taken algebra II and want to achieve a deeper level understanding of the important topics in Algebra II, before they will more advanced courses such as AP Calculus. Students who want to do well in SAT Math and Math 2 should take this class!
- Equations, Inequalities and Functions
- Systems of linear equations and inequalities
- Quadratic equations and inequalities
- Polynomial functions
- Radical equations and inequalities
- Rational expressions and equations
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Conic sections
- Sequence and series
- Probability and statistics
- Trigonometric functions and identities
- Limit and Derivatives
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 22 Lessons， 6-8 students per class
Registration and Refund Guidelines
- A non-refundable registration fee $50 will be charged to reserve the spot.
- Class may be cancelled if no more than five students registered in each class.
- The full tuition must be paid off before the class begins.
- Refund must be requested immediately after the first class on the same day.
- Registration fee and tuition for the first class won’t be refunded.
- No refund will be granted after the first day of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by STEM Academy, full tuition plus registration will be refunded.
There are no reviews yet.