Physics Competition Training Camp for students who want to compete in Physics Bowl, F=ma, etc.
The course will teach from the very beginning. So students don’t have to have any physics background.
- Motion in one-dimensional Motion
- Motion in two-dimensional Motion, Vectors
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Energy and Energy conservation
- Momentum and Collisions
- Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Rotational motion
- Electrostatics and DC Circuit
- Vibrations & Waves& Sound
- Fluid Mechanics
- Modern Physics
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 20 classes, 2hrs each class， 3-6 students per class