This Geometry&Trigonometry course is ideal for students from 8th to 10th grade who have taken algebra I and want to learn some Geometry and simple Trigonometry!
Geometry is typically the fourth math course in high school and will guide you through among other things points, lines, planes, angles, parallel lines, triangles, similarity, trigonometry, quadrilaterals, transformations, circles and area.
The study of trigonometry is the study of distances. It uses geometrical constructions to determine the measurement of angles from the ratio of the lengths of the sides. Mathematicians have used trigonometry throughout history to determine distances between objects without having to measure them.
- Performing transformations.
- Transformation properties and proofs.
- Right triangles & trigonometry.
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry.
- The Six Trigonometric Functions
- Circular Functions
- Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- The Law of Sines and Cosines
- Trigonometric Identities
- Trigonometric Equations
- The Polar Coordinate System
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 16 Lessons， 3-6 students per class
There are no reviews yet.