Coding Boot Camp (Python and Java)
Level 1, absolute beginners, 7-9 graders (Python)
Level 2, intermediate coder, 9-11 graders (Python)
Level 3, advanced coders, 10-12 graders, typically offered in regular semesters, not in summer. (Python and Java)
Students cultivate their understanding of coding through analyzing, writing, and testing code as they explore concepts like modularity, variables, and control structures.
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 16 Lessons， 3-6 students per class
Registration and Refund Guidelines
- A non-refundable registration fee $50 will be charged to reserve the spot.
- Class may be cancelled if no more than five students registered in each class.
- The full tuition must be paid off before the class begins.
- Refund must be requested immediately after the first class on the same day.
- Registration fee and tuition for the first class won’t be refunded.
- No refund will be granted after the first day of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by STEM Academy, full tuition plus registration will be refunded.