In this course, you will kearn about the major concepts and tools used for collecting, analyzing, and drawing conclusions from data, and you will explore statistics through discussion and activities, and you’ll design surveys and experiments.
Unit 1: Exploring One-Variable Data
Unit 2: Exploring Two-Variable Data
Unit 3: Collecting Data
Unit 4: Probability, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
Unit 5: Sampling Distributions
Unit 6: Inference for Categorical Data: Proportions
Unit 7: Inference for Quantitative Data: Means
Unit 8: Inference for Categorical Data: Chi-Square
Unit 9: Inference for Quantitative Data: Slopes
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 18 sessions (1.5hr) in regular semesters and 16 sessions (1.7hr) in summer ， 3-5 students per class
Registration and Refund Guidelines
- A non-refundable registration fee $50 will be charged to reserve the spot.
- Class may be cancelled if no more than five students registered in each class.
- The full tuition must be paid off before the class begins.
- Refund must be requested immediately after the first class on the same day.
- Registration fee and tuition for the first class won’t be refunded.
- No refund will be granted after the first day of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by STEM Academy, full tuition plus registration will be refunded.