AP Physics is high school selective courses equivalent to college level introductory physics course. AP Physics 1 has the lowest percentage of 5 in all AP exams. Scoring a 5 in AP Physics 1 will surely make your college applications stand out. It’s possible to waive the equivalent course (4 credits) in college too, with at least a 4.
Each lesson is divided into lectures and exercises, with homework and corrections every week. The last class is the final exam. This course is suitable for students in grades 9-12 who have not taken physics or are learning physics. The content of the course starts from the basic concepts and goes from basic to the deeper. Mathematics requirements: basic algebra （Algebra I is enough but Algebra II is better） to know how to solve simple equations, quadratic equations, coordinate systems and trigonometric functions.
- Motion in one-dimensional Motion
- Motion in two-dimensional Motion, Vectors
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Energy and Energy conservation
- Momentum and Collisions
- Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Rotational motion
- Electrostatics and DC Circuit
- Vibrations & Waves& Sound
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 18 Lessons， 6-8 students per class
Registration and Refund Guidelines
- A non-refundable registration fee $50 will be charged to reserve the spot.
- Class may be cancelled if no more than five students registered in each class.
- The full tuition must be paid off before the class begins.
- Refund must be requested immediately after the first class on the same day.
- Registration fee and tuition for the first class won’t be refunded.
- No refund will be granted after the first day of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by STEM Academy, full tuition plus registration will be refunded.
There are no reviews yet.