AP Physics is high school selective courses equivalent to college level introductory physics course. AP Physics C has very low percentage of 5 in all AP exams. Scoring a 5 in AP Physics C will surely make your college applications stand out. It’s possible to waive the equivalent course (4 credits) in college too, with at least a 4.
Each lesson is divided into lectures and exercises, with homework and corrections every week. The last class is the final exam. This course is suitable for students in grades 9-12 who have not taken physics or are learning physics. The content of the course starts from the basic concepts and goes from basic to the deeper. Mathematics requirements: basic algebra （Algebra I is enough but Algebra II is better） to know how to solve simple equations, quadratic equations, coordinate systems and trigonometric functions. Calculus knowledge is required also for this course, although technically you don’t have to learn whole AP Calculus. There will be one class for learning/reviewing calculus knowledge.
- Conductors, Capacitors, Dielectrics
- Electrici circuit
- Magnetic Fields
Real time instruction, weekly assignment, 18 sessions (1.5hr) in regular semesters and 16 sessions (1.7hr) in summer ， 3-5 students per class
Registration and Refund Guidelines
- A non-refundable registration fee $50 will be charged to reserve the spot.
- Class may be cancelled if no more than five students registered in each class.
- The full tuition must be paid off before the class begins.
- Refund must be requested immediately after the first class on the same day.
- Registration fee and tuition for the first class won’t be refunded.
- No refund will be granted after the first day of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by STEM Academy, full tuition plus registration will be refunded.